News, Events & Giving
Endowment Fund Grants
Good Shepherd Endowment Fund Grants
Good Shepherd established an Endowment fund in 1991. Its mission is to “promote responsible Christian Stewardship of people’s accumulated assets and to enhance and expand the mission outreach objectives of Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd.” Each year the Board distributes financial grants to further our ability to do God’s work with our hands locally and around the world. Because the Endowment Fund supports projects specifically outside of the congregation’s annual budget, these grants help to innovate and bring new ideas to how we serve our community and world.
We award grants in these five areas:
• Local community organizations
• Ministries supported by the ELCA in our conference
• National and global mission needs of the ELCA
• Special programs and facility needs within our church at Good Shepherd
• Aid to individuals in time of special need
For more information and to download an application, please click here.